Second Year Prospects

So, I got a 2:1 overall for the year this year, which means I'm in the second year. How exciting, so here's what I'm looking forward to and what I'm not...

WHAT I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
- The Music Video project; I've found the song I want to do, and have been making a proposal pack for my group whoever they may be next year. I picked some of the best workers of the year and should hopefully no way work with the three people I didn't want to work with. I have got loads of stuff sorted for the music video, even have a shot list almost complete!!

- Our New Apartment; Finally a place to call my own for the long term. It's exciting, yet expensive stuff! Got loads of plans to make this place beaut, and I'm gonna be living with 2 of my best friends! It's going to be awesome and such a blast :D

- 16mm drama; Love writing drama!

- Promo This'll be good, I love coming up with advert ideas :D

- Nights Out; I miss Salisbury nights out incredibly so. Especially since how the end of the year turned out. Can't wait to have awesome drunk shenanigans again!

- How I Met Your Mother; Me and Melly'll be able to get the next season soon :D

- Doctor Who with Leanne; 'nuff said

- Tomb Raider with Jolly; ditto

WHAT I'M NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO

- finding work placement; I'm always so nervouse sorting things like this out! Plus, No one's going to want someone like me :/

- Essays; Film essays are actual bullshit! No one cares about colours and stuff. Just watch the god damn films and enjoy them for what they are!

- Awkwardness It's going to be unusual having Melissa and Jolly being friends again. It's definitely going to be awkward trying to spend time with both of them when I'm not going to hang out as a threesome (except for perhaps dinner). But I'm sure all that'll be fine. I'm sure that after a while they'll be trustable/honest/have self control and we'll be able to be a trio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24