Back to the Blog

So here I am, Friday 6th of October 2017. Signed off work for depression after being bullied and receiving a formal warning with perhaps a 50% justification but with the additional fabrication, and I wonder when the last time I wrote my blog was.

Of course it's been over a year, and there is still a draft being written about dream collaborations apparently. We'll get to that later.

Do I return? I am thinking it may be a good outlet for my opinions and thoughts and feelings, even if they are never going to be read.

Perhaps I will give it a try. More tomorrow on that I think... Hopefully.

In the meantime, lets appreciate Chris Evans

via GIPHY

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24