Crazyness going on

I've had a week break on Blogging thanks to stresses of 2 essays, and problems going down with matees and feeling ever so down, but most of these were all sorted by Thursday/Friday, when I broke down in front of Leanne, and told her everything I was feeling. She's a star! The essays are over and now my stress is going towards the Collaborative, but overall I'm a much happier person right now.

Thursday night was my birthday party! It was around the world fancy dress, and I went as an English Prince :D More specifically, Prince William


As you may have also noticed, I've dyed my hair again! The best part of that night was the fact that Anna and Jolly got to see eachother after a long time, and it was good to see him at his happiest again :D

So, now I must return back to my student life of watching non stop HIMYM :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24