Better Days

I am feeling much better today :D

I've had a lazy day mostly what with being hungover and I haven't done any work.

However, we did have a meeting for our new accomodation Lords who have decided to shake things up. But, to make us feel better and suck up to us we are getting new fridges :D

Then went for a nice meal at Spoons with Bethany, Melissa, Birthday girl Kim, Sian and Jolly! It was so fun and nice to have a good ol' sobre chat. However, I'm the mayor of this spoons and they wouldn't give me discount >:( Then me and Jolly had a family guy night and watched 10 episodes...Twas Legend...

OH MY GOD...I THINK I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24