Paranoid Mother Fucker...

I've been feeling low as of late...

By late, I mean the last few weeks... I dunno why, but I think I'm just being silly.

One reason, is that friends of mine keep bailing on me due to financial reasons, and then go out on all the days I don't go out...
Reason 2 is that I never get to see the girl I love...
Another is that sometimes I think I'm a novelty, rather than a friend...
4th reason is that as much as I love being drunk, I'm fed up of being an annoying drunk...
Number 5, even letting it all out aggravates me because it seems like I'm attention seeking, and I'm not, it's just there's no one I can talk to really... This is the one that affects me most...I just need someone I can turn to when I want to talk, but there isn't anyone...
Also, I really need to lose weight...and get some plastic surgery...and a new neck...

Glad I got that off my chest…


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24