Pump it up!

I went back to the gym today for the first time in god knows how long! It was rather embarressing!

I was sweating after 5 minutes of a brisk walk on the treadmill, and it was mega busy so loads of people saw me! Then I did the air pressure weights, and there were 2 buff guys on them as well doing like 40-50KG, and I was turning them down to 25KG!

However, I did do more than I expected myself to! It's gonna take a while to get back in the swing of things.

IT FELT SO GOOD! AND MADE ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER!

I can't wait to get buff!

Going to Reeves later too which will be OM NOM NOM, and then I'm going to watch the second half of Louis Theroux's jail documentary, and watch Harry Potter 5 :D

Life is satisfactory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24