Well, i actually remembered today! 2 days in a row!!

So i woke up late...again, and quickly slipped out of the house!!
Had to get to media early so that I could arrive on type, which is completely necessary considering none of my filming group turn up, because they're epic fails! We have to make three trailers, and what have they done? Nothing!
So, i managed to think of a way to do it on my own. I filmed two parts this evening, one involved a dead man in a freezer...Don't worry, it's all fake!!
Then i went to Abbie's textiles class, because im a gangster!!
I managed to use dissolvable fabric for my Pandora's Box project...It rocks!
We went home listening to Disney music so loud!!! it was sooo much fun, we were in such high spirits our acting depressed failed for the trailers!!

Been watching Lost all night, and have succeeded in watching todays quota of six, and am on my seventh!!
I actually liked Nikki and Paolo!!


Comments

-- said…
haha i really do love your blog man! its so funny!

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24