I lied.

I lied, I lied, I li-i-ied.

I should have suspected I would struggle to blog 2 days in a row.

So lets use this first blog to update on where I am in life right now.

Past the quarter century mark and still living at home, I work for a marketing company in an Operations department. It was going along swimmingly until my new manager started bullying me.

In the love department, I began a relationship in June of last year that ended by May this year. Still, it was the longest relationship I'd had and I was completely and utterly in love. It's a shame alcohol and prescription drugs were more important to him.

And yes, it was a him. My bisexuality has not been cured or completed.

So back to being single, in desperate need of a new job and a home of my own. I guess we could say I have the world at my feet. It's a shame that the depression is still so severely attacking my mind. It's still there, counselling begins next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24