Who Killed Lucy Beale? Suspect 2


2. The Woman On The Bus

Ok, bare with my on this one. I know you're thinking who the fuck?? But let me explain...

Click This Link and you'll find yourself at Lucy's Case file CCTV recordings. Lucy is chased on the bus, by someone who is clearly a woman. Follow the footage onto the bus and the person behind Lucy sits next to Jay.


Lucy proceeds to finish sending a text and just as she puts the phone down, this woman picks hers up. Coincidence or not? I think Lucy text her. The woman reads the text and says something to herself, and boy is she not happy.



Next thing, Lucy gets ready to get off, looks back in fear to see someone also getting off the same stop, AND THIS WOMAN GETS OFF AT THE SAME STOP.

Now, this woman, I don't know who she is. I think she could be the mother of suspect number 1, or Cindy or Kathy back to life, or a mother of a dealer or anything, I just think the scene is so weird she's got to know something!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24