dreams be dreams part XXV & XXVI

For anyone who has read this blog for a long time, my dreams used to be an important part of it! And then life got in the way, so here's a couple of my previously recorded dreams for your entertainment;

XXV (16th September 2011)


A big family gathering at what looked like Christiaan’s old bungalow but with a much larger gardn. Elly, Kelly, Nanny Ould, Leah, Ryan. Dad, Mum, Me, Vicky, Nan, and Charlotte were all there and discussing stuff in the back of the garden in the sun. Dad was reminding me of memories and mum was ranting about something to do with cars because she got drunk. Some randomers were around too. These two guys were my friends, and we kept getting attention from girls. They kept sitting on the arms of the chairs I was sitting on, and I kissed one of them before drinking shots with them.

XXVI (17th September 2011)

In a bedroom in a boat talking to loads of new freshers and getting to know their names as the only second year there. There’s a tidal wave and the boat saves us.
Talking to Emma Flood about the royal family having loads of illegitimate love children after talking to my parents about middle names being salty. In this dream, my surname was salt. My dad kept trying to make me eat cheddars.

I'm going to start recording my dreams more because they're always so weird!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24