30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: The Character You'd Want As Your Doctor - Day 27

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: The Character You'd Most Want As Your Doctor

Jackson Avery.



This one was difficult, I was choosing between Jackson, Callie, Izzie, Lexie, Derek and Mark. I think they're the best at looking after the people, whilst also being great in surgery too. I selfishly thought, If I was in for a long time, who would I want to see come in most. That didn't narrow it down either, there is a lot of eye candy. So I just made a snap decision of Jackson, and every morning I'd spill my orange juice and porridge on his clothes so he'd have to take them off.

Whoops!


Check out the previous 30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge entries:

Day 26Day 25 - Day 24

Day 23 - Day 22 - Day 21 - Day 20 - Day 19 - Day 18

Day 17 - Day 16 - Day 15 - Day 14 - Day 13 - Day 12

Day 11 - Day 10 - Day 9 - Day 8 - Day 7 - Day 6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24