30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Friendship - Day 3

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Friendship

Meredith & Cristina

Cristina & Meredith

So I think the reason this is my favourite friendship is because it's so similar to my kind of friendships. My best Friend Abbie is my person, When Anisha & I have issues, we tend to block each other out for a bit, Lucy & I love to drink! Nick gets past my dark and twisty Tyler and helps resolve those issues. The list could go on because I have so many great friends in my life! In short…This is the perfect friendship as it's a blend of all my best friends…

Also, a notable shout-out had to be Sloan & Torres, as well as George & Izzy pre-falling-in-love.



Check out the previous 30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge entries:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24