The Christmas Documentary



Our first main second year project was the Documentary. After many pre-production problems, we eventually managed to produce a documentary around people's views on Christmas. Sara and I managed to get this idea from production to reality in less than five days. Our documentary was originally going to be on midget comedians or something.

I was Camera Operator for this project on the Canon 5D. I was especially proud of the time lapse, in which I took every single photo but on, my cameo photograph. We got some really great shots and got a great variety of people to talk to us about Christmas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24