Spreadsheets not SpreadLegs

So I've got my spreadsheet ready to track my progress of my new years resolutions, I want to succeed in all of them! I'll try and keep up my progress on my blog but I can't make any guarantees! Anyone who regularly reads this will know they can't read it regularly with my awful schedule. However, today I'm going to focus on getting my bucket list going! Once I've finished putting the Christmas decorations down and getting ready for the family to come over.

Then tomorrow it'll be good to get back to work at Catalina Marketing UK. Still loving my job, and loving looking forward to my job.

Also, my plan for this week is to come up with a five year plan. I really do need to think about the future and what steps I need to take to get there. It's time to say goodbye to old flings, previous thoughts and old experiences, and start thinking about the NEW.

All this after watching a couple of episodes of Glee obviously.

TizRheaD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24