I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date

Lateness to work shall cease forever more.

I love my job, but there is one or two, (and read one or two as one) people that shouldn't be there. Cannot say anymore than that, at least not on the internet. I can't wait for my meal with my boss to discuss such things.
I got more organisation done today, a folder for what I'm in charge of with goals and everything, literally just too cool for school.

Plan for the weekend: Wii Fit, Tidy Room, Write some Jack Union, and get going on my 1001 things to do before I die. That last thing too is to try and watch a film! One more thing, find a co-producer & co-director, possibly the same person!

Now, Sherlock last night was brilliant. I though the whole reuniting storyline was a little bit annoying and pointless, but the tantalising theories of how Sherlock survived without never truly revealing it was brilliant television and the bomb sequence was dramatic and comedic!

Looking forward to going back to Salisbury next week!

TizRheaD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24