Could you imagine the look on ol' McGonagall's face if we were late?

God Damn It! I was 45 minutes late to work today, all because my alarm didn't go off on my iPad. How frustrating. It's happened a good few times in the holidays, got to sort it out. I'm so lucky I have such a good job like I do. One where they don't get angry for silly mistakes like lateness, and constantly praise you on a job well done. I love loving my job. Operations Executive TID.

After a frustrating shop the other day where I couldn't find any decent shoes my size (13! Yes, they're big!) My shoes finally arrived today, so am excited to wear them tomorrow.

And now I'm on to catching up on BBC iPlayer. Was ever so surprised at how good New Years EastEnders was. Since Dominic Treadwell-Collins has taken over as executive producer, there has been a vast improvement in the show. Their aim to be the best drama in the country seems to be succeeding, with better story-lines, improved acting, a great cast and a fresh few ideas in improving the cinematic quality. It's nice to watch the show and not expect what will happen next and always be right. My favourite storyline at the moment has to be the new Carter family. Perfect choice for the Vic.
Now I'm on to watching Sherlock, very excited. Managed to not see any spoilers thank God!

TizRheaD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24