Pastry

I have sort of invented a delicious pastry dish, which although I'm working through the kinks (such as the soggy bottom), it is still absolutely delicious and a favourite of mine. To make it, you will need:

1 Ready Rolled Puff Pastry sheet (I have not learnt how to make pastry yet!)
150grams of Spinach
100grams of Pancetta (Cubed)
100 grams of Feta
Pesto

The rest is ridiculously easy. Just add everything onto the pastry, roll it up, and brush with Pesto. Stick it in the oven at 180 degrees celsius for about twenty minutes (my oven was awful so it took longer).

Yum Yum, is also great with cinnamon sautéed potatoes.

Also Today...


  • For anyone who knows me, they know my car, apart from being a shitbox, is also, a shit tip! I very rarely wash it and I can't remember the last time I properly tidied the inside. So today I spent the morning washing it, and just as I got the tar and bug spray out, it began to rain. It's like God is telling me that I should have just relaxed!
  • I am off to Salisbury tomorrow, so thought I'd sort my car out. Turns out it needed oil, and the tyres inflating. So I did those. Who needs a Dad eh?
  • We sorted out our drains!! It was blocked with washing powder!
  • The Fast & The Furious was a lot better than I remembered it, and I love that Jesse used a floppy disk!
  • Heroes didn't go as wayward as I remember! I've almost finished the 'Villains' arc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24