Crazy Days And A Stance On Friendship

Crazy day. An End to begin, sorting out my solicitor stuff at long last, and Christina deciding she's not moving in, and having Jordan move in, all this palaver in 3 hours. Too much to deal. But, things are looking up, as said things are getting sorted.

But alas, there seems to be an issue of helping a friend. And I say, that should always be one's priority. Yes, your needs should come first, but your friends needs should come before your wants. We seem to be in a society where selfish mindsets are the ones who live perfectly happy lives, while those of us with an inch of self-respect, dignity and care are the ones who are thrown to the floor and forced to suffer trials and tribulations.
There are so many examples of this with some surrounding people, and it's time for it to stop. I'm not one to say sacrifice your happiness and wellbeing for the help of others, but consider their position. I've experienced situations like this with my depression, where people believe it best to just not deal with things, and live their own lives, when what I need is their company. But I'm not the only one to have suffered the selfishness of people.
I just want people to go back to being human, having feelings, emotions and caring.

On the other hand, there are some great people around me, and they've been the best, understanding and very good people. They deserve to be commended. And I am forever in their debt. 

And might I add, my family are perfection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24