Change of Heart.

Things are all changing. We're going through changes. Hate something, change something, hate something, change something, make something better.

Firstly, I'm still feeling the buzz of the Olympics. It really has inspired me to exercise more. I want to join Five Rivers when I can afford it and go swimming more often, and use their track for a bit of running, so watch out Ussain Bolt & Tom Daley.

Similarly, since the death of Shiya, my beautiful dog and best friend. I've just wanted so bad to open a Husky rescue centre. It's something that keeps me running in life now. I really want to be successful to do this. I'll buy a nice big house for my family, and we can look after the beautiful adorable dogs together.

All things change, who'd have thought I'd be feeling charitable?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24