First Day Of Filming

So today was the first day of our 16mm drama shoot, and it went surprisingly well! We have an awesome crew who all have worked so hard and two great actors which have brought the script to a new level. I am very happy with the work we'e all put in and it's finally starting to come together.

I am however, ridiculously tired because I'm still not sleeping and starting to have long working days. Even when the filming is over, I still have producer stuff to do, and to look after my actors. Just cooked so much pasta for lunch tomorrow as well! ARRGHHH!

I also feel like I've got so much to do and too little time.
On The Edge


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24