Busy Life

So since I've hurt my toe things have been crazy. For the first few days it hurt too much to walk so I had to miss uni, which was very annoying. I struggled to walk around the house etc and the weekend pretty much saw the same apart from an awful limp to McDonalds, but it was definitely worth it for a big tasty with bacon.

I couldn't go in on Monday because I just felt awful and I couldn't do anything productive, but yesterday saw the complete opposite. Got so much sorted in my life and with work, including a 4 1/2 hour production meeting sorting out what shots we're going to do for our new project. On the phone to talk talk, sorting out appointments, trying to sort out my solicitors, and then I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep for a couple of hours. I was hoping that doing all this would make me feel a bit better, but it didn't.

Keep having really bad nights sleep. I keep having weird dreams and nightmares which keep waking me up and it's really starting to piss me off. I'm so tired all the time. I woke up at about 7 just now again after about another half hours sleep and now I can't get bad to snooze land before I have to go into uni.

Still got so much to do and get sorted at the moment and it's driving me crazy. I just want to give up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24