Almost Upon Us

So next week is the week of filming our 16mm drama project that I am producing. I've been very busy the last couple of weeks sorting it out and I've still got so much more to do! To be honest though because of everything that's been going on I'm proud of anything I get done.

We've seen the location which is perfect, it's St. Michaels Community Centre in Salisbury. We've got our two actors, the paperwork is getting done, so it's all slowly piecing together! 

I went home this weekend to get my car but I wasn't back for long which is a shame. I really miss my famalam and needed them. Especially my dogs, they're unconditional love is something I need at a time like this. I wish I could've stayed there for longer but not only did I have to return back to get loads of work done, but I also can't just run back home when things get tough.

But yeah, that's my life so far, all just work related. I'm resigning from BHS because of my life being Jewish. I am basically just trudging along.

I hope things pick up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24