Last Day Of 2011 & New Years Resolutions

31st December... How 2011 has flown past! Seems like only yesterday I was happy in 2010. With the worst year nearly over I'm looking forward to making 2012 my year. It starts by the very difficult return to university and I believe the first month will be the hardest. But after January I should be able to get back on my feet.


So here's my new years resolutions for 2012...Yes most of them are the same as 2011, but considering I failed them it's time for a new attempt. I'm going to print these out and put them in my room and remember every day what I need to do.  I also need to add 9. Be a Nicer person.

I can fight this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24