Festivities & Production

This week is a busy week.

What with producing the 16mm, conduction my research methods, getting sponsorship for the distribution project, doctors appointments, general life ness and sorting out tomorrow; A Hogwarts Christmas

Yes, our flat is going to have our own Christmas day, The Yule log is made, the presents are under the tree, and the Turkey is about to start defrosting. I'm going to make sure everyone has a nice day, even if it kills me.

Even if I do feel the way I do.

I also need to make sure I see some specific people before I go home, make sure we hang out and do presents and cards and whatever!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24