Today I am feeling good about myself. I think I can finally start thinking about myself again, and start doing stuff for me and to make me happy. I want to start sorting my life out and progressing, my love life especially.

I also want to start focussing on my novel (insert family guy quoted insults here) and get to work on some short film ideas I have, I got some great Doctor Who-esque ideas at the moment.

I still am not too sure what is going to happen my friendships with Melissa and Jolly, but I'm trying my hardest. There's just such a loss of trust. But what I can always remember, is I've got some great friends who are just fantastic, and have helped me so much. They don't get enough recognition from me.

Gotta stay positive. As according to Louisa and Locke from Lost; everything happens for a reason

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24