Noses and Horns

So I went to a Viking party last night, I was definitely the hottest viking there :D

On another note, I am getting fed up of these headaches and nosebleeds, I feel like I'm dying like the people off Lost when they get exposed to time travel too much :/ It's been more than three weeks of constant headaches, and the nosebleeds have become daily. All the nurse said in the walk-in centre is it's probably a virus...Oh thanks you useless Bitch! I just want the nosebleeds to stop, it's getting annoying, especially when they are starting to happen at the most awkward of times; when cooking or in the shower!

On the plus side, I got some writing in yesterday, developing some ideas for short films :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24