Here it comes again

Me and Leanne are finally going through the new Doctor Who series' from the start :D It's crazy just how much you can tell the budget and production value has risen since the beginning! The first episode, Rose, looks like some sort of student film!

I've been finding myself spending a lot more time with more people than before, and I think its good to have all these great friends around. It's actually really nice to have so many different people and personalities to spend time with :D and can find people to suit the mood I'm in if that makes sense. Yesterday was really nice to spend time with the B kitch crew, The G crew, Melissa, Jolly/Anna and the D Kitch, Sara, and still have a laugh with Beth and Jack. Especially when I hadn't seen most of them for a while because of the half term.

I've started to just get over my essay results and now I'm determined to do better next time, and show Andy wrong, because to be honest, his spoken English isn't as good as he makes out.

My plan for today includes tidying my room, cleaning my bathroom, seeing Beth, going to uni, and the meeting about rent, and then to spend a very crazy evening watching family guy and harry potter :D I really wanted to go to the gym but I just CBA!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24