Wrapped like Chicken

Ah, wrapped for the collaborative project :D

It's gone very well. It's had it's ups and downs, we've had some tension, but most importantly, we've had so much fun :D And that's what it's all about!

I've worked really hard at my role of producer so I hope it's all good, and I'm happy to say that we've renamed 'let's folking drink' to 'On the Rocks' which is much more fitting!!

Now I really just can't wait to get fucked off my face, because I haven't got drunk in ages! My favourite jews should all be out and NOTHING IS GOING TO GO WRONG. Other wise shit is going down...

I LOVE LIFE RIDICULOUSLY MUCHLY AT THE MOMENT...

if anyone ruins it...they gon' die!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24