General Update

Okay, I haven't really blogged anything of substance in a while, so here goes.

So the Collaborative project is officially over with everything I need to do handed in. Jack needs to do the final cut but that's it, and it's due after this weeks half term. So now we're free to do whatever for the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping to make a short film or two, just for the hell of it. I also recently had to help out with the third years new magazine show, being floor manager for the outside live broadcast, was pretty fun.

I bought a suit today ready for my friends wedding reception! So excited for it. I also bought a folio so that I can be super prepared for my second year projects.

We're slowly but surely starting to house hunt now, although living arrangements have changed. Beth is no longer living with us, which is a major shame, but I know I'll see her just as much and be just as good friends so it doesn't matter too much. I would have liked to live as the four of us (me, beth, melissa, jolly) for things to be evened out a bit, but I know Beth will love living with the E kitchen girls.

I saw my famalam the other day which was great, as a late meet up for my birthday! It was really nice see them all and we had a great family meal at some restaurant which was delicious :D

Other than that, life pretty much sucks, getting fed up of feeling shit. I'm trying to work on it, but it's not going to well... Everytime I take a step forward, I seem to get pushed back. I'm tired of being unhappy, and I'm tired of the negative effects it has on me and everything/everyone around me. It's all driving me a little bit crazy.

I really want a great big massive snuggly hug, the kind that you don't ever wanna get out of.

Blog over, time to watch Final Destination 3, and then hopefully some Lost.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24