30 day Disney-Pixar Challenge: More Cries/Old Watcher/meaning

Going to do 3 today because of the week break, and the first one is a pretty short answer.


The movie that has make you cry almost all the time you have watched it.
None of them do tbh, I cry at some scenes, such as the when somebody loved me bit in Toy Story 2, or the opening to Up, but thats about it.

Will you continue watching Disney-Pixar movies even if you get old?
I will be watching Disney-Pixar movies until the day I die...

What do these movies mean to do?
Pixar movies are part of my childhood, and some of the films that got me so into animation, so they're very important to me.

A draw of you favorite Disney-Pixar character.
Another song from your favorite Disney-Pixar movies soundtrack

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24