Sink or Swim

Life is fickle...

Today has been literally one of the most stressful days of my life. Production work crazy for my production project (for more details visit , I've got so much done, including most of my storyboards, my minutes from meetings and my script breakdown, but the two things that matter the most are still in limbo:

Actors and Location

I have just got an actress thanks to the amazing Ram! but I've been fucked about so many times with others, it's ridiculous. Location should be sorted out tomorrow but if not I'm screwed!

But this production project has more up its sleeve. I've still got to complete my sound work for Lara's, and now we get to Nathan's project...

No script
No character profiles
No synopsis
No production folder
No camera script
No storyboards
Nada

And I'm DoP for it. He said that he was going to be hands on, but I'm warning him off/going to kill him!

Then we get to my essay... I was happy to complete it last friday, a whole week before the deadline, so I handed it in to turnitin to tell me how plaigirised it is, and STILL HAVE NOT HEARD BACK...It's supposed to take less than 24 hours! So I can't be sure it's handing in worthy yet...

What with all this, worrying about friends and hoping the best for them as most of them are going through the same as me, or other stuffs, trying to get a job, having a very difficult weekend, and worrying about countless other things I don't wish to discuss with anyone, I've started breaking out in spots all over my face...Way to go, not only am I four eyed but now the spottiest person in halls...I hate being ugly... It's bad enough feeling lonely.

And I'm going to see if I can manage to not be an angry drunk tonight, I'll let you know how it goes... Either way I'm getting fucked...

CRUNKED!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24