Dreams be Dreams Part III

At a strange house which was supposed to be my second year house we were having a party where loads of reading uni students came, including Kirk, who complained about me to 'bully administrators' in a corridor, but I lied and said that he called me a C word. One of the bully administrators asked if it was Tyler, but I said that was me, one of the administrators make us pretend to be friends in the kitchen, when then I go to my bedroom. I come back down a little later and see Kirk brushing Joe's hair, so I go to the living room which has a MASSIVE sofa and tell Melissa, Jolly, Ram and others about what has happened. I decide I want Kirk out of the house, so go to find him and see him collapsed on the floor by a stair baby guard, to which I let him through and tell him to leave. I then go through several rooms and try to find his stuff. I find a bag, and as I pick it up a camera pointing at it takes loads of photos of me, I steal the camera and run to another room, but Beth sees me. I run into another kitchen which has a bay window inside the house and talk to beth as I delete the photos...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24