Dreams be Dreams Part I

I'm going to start putting my odd dreams on here, the ones I remember at least.

At a carnival, there was a bouncy slide race being judged by celebrtiies. I went down on a wheelchair to research into my next movie role. Load of people at the bottom wouldn't move because they were eating so i went anyway and then made rude remarks to them As i got up, i realised my wheels had fallen off, and had lost two walking sticks. Jolly helped me find them and then we realised Tom Felton was judging, I unprofessionally asked for his autograph and he wrote it on my face, I asked for one i could keep and he went to write it on my shirt, i said which shirt have i got on and he said a slytherin shirt, i continued to tidy up the place which had turned into a bedroom, and then my sister shouted at me for taking too long. My mum then arrived as I noticed some post on the bedside table and asked if it was for me. I couldn't read it, it was blurry, but i opened it anyway and it was for someone called James, but everyone was adamant it was for me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24