Bathtime

I'm in the bath blogging...because I'm a Jew!

So, I've come home to mortimer this weekend to see my sister, because it was her birthday wednesday. Given me plenty of time to catch up on glee, which is getting pretty awesome. I'm glad something good seems to be happening for kurt. And I love Rachel even more than ever! Hopefully going to be reasonably caught up (at least with the uk) before I go back to university.

I handed my production project in on Friday, and it already feels like I have nothing to do, so am trying to look at scenes to do workshops for, just in case I get the producer job for the collaborative! I really hope I get it!

I am also happy to have time to go to the gym next week! I'm beginning to look really unhealthy! I plan to go three times next week and get right back into the swing of things.

Anyway, I'm gonna stop blogging and ponder... Solitude helps you see some things a lot clearer! Things are going to change in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24