Where's Wally?


Last night ended up actually being really good for the Where's Wally party!

It had a rocky start because I was feeling a bit low, but as soon as I started drinking it made everything better! I had vodka, rum and lemonade, which tasted minging but gets you seriously fucked! Add a bit of Orange Juice and it makes it amazing!

Most of my night was consumed with a bit of slutty texting a friend of a friend first by my friend and then by me! Didn't even dance at all last night which was really weird!

Then we went to Sean's house for a bit and I went to the toilet with Grindy, and then after about twenty minutes me and Jolly came back and spoke to Guy for AGES whilst eating pizza!

Good night in my books!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24