Paul the Pegg film, friends and Judaism

I watched Paul today on a mandate with Glenn!




It's actually quite a good film. It follows two British geeks try and save an Alien and send him back to his home planet.

I thought the comedy was quite good, but the whole movie is rather predictable, everytime a new plot point or character was introduced, you knew the whole part of that story. It also marked the first whole Simon Pegg film I've watched!

It was also good to catch up with Glennys! One of the very few people I want to make sure I don't lose contact with from RDG!

Now I've got back and I'm continuing going through Neighbours and Eastenders, and getting excited for returning to Uni tomorrow and seeing the other fam!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24