Little Miss Sunshine



Little Miss Sunshine (2006)

I watched this last night as a king of spur of the moment thing and I'd never seen it before even though I have it on blu-ray...

OMG

It's one of the most amazing, most beautiful films I've ever seen!

For anyone who doesn't know it's about a dysfunctional family taking their daughter across the country to a Little Miss Sunshine competition.

I don't even know where to start, the casting was amazing. They were just sooooo good! They worked so well together. The stories were inspired and the cinematography was great! I hope I can make a film as good as this one day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24