Broken Heart

So, As you may have read from my blog...I have been worried that my girlfriend didn't love me any more.

We broke up last night.

I'm not going into all the details for her privacy, I just need to let it out of my system and blogging helps.

I'm Heartbroken.

I've been so down lately and the one thing that was keeping me going was knowing I'd see her, and that would always make me feel better. Now I feel lost. I still haven't quite got over the shock even though I had a feeling it was coming.

And now, as tears seem to be continuously streaming from my eyes, I keep feeling bad for putting a damper on my friends days.

I know that I'm not the first person to go through a break up, and I should just learn to get over it and move on in life, but I just can't even think about later on tonight let alone look forward to anything else.

Hugs is what I need.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24