Better Alone?

I was supposed to be having a happy february this month due to the difficulties and feelings of January, this is easier said than done.

So the playzone was amazing last Thursday and that was perhaps the best day I've had in ages! I think the highlight was the laserquest because I won both games...Who'd have thought the camp Jew would be best with the guns??


Then the whole weekend was shit with the whole being dumped palava. I'm still getting over it but I just want to stop feeling sad. I thought I had got over it last night but I clearly hadn't and had a bit of a downer. I feel so grateful for my friends being their for me, Especially Jolly, because he helps me to not think/dwell on it all. However, I feel so bad ruining their days when they don't have a reason to be unhappy except my misery. Then I apologise which I think must be even more annoying because they just want to be good friends. I let some of my stress out last night by smashing things and getting drunk. I kept feeling highs and lows and now I just don't know wha goinin?!

I'm starting to think I am better off alone. I wasn't loved and that hurt.

My sister is coming to visit me at uni on Thursday...Means I need to tidy my room :S
That might take a while!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24