Being Home is gay!

TODAY WAS JUST PLAIN DAMN EMBARRESSING

So We went shopping, my dad, sister Dani and I.
I was shocked that there were no arguments the whole time we were in Reading...


Then we went to Calcot...

I bought some awesomely hot purple and yellow shoes from the sports shop, but my card was still not working, and my dad started shouting at me in the middle of the shop!




I could have died of embarressment...

It gets worse...

So we went into Saisnburys, and he and Dani started shouting at me...All those eyes looking at me!!
HELP! Telling me I need to stop being stupid and grow up...Says the ones having a tantrum in the middle of a shop?!

So I've decided I'm going back to university earlier than previously planned!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24