University Life Part II

Okay, Back again!

So, Wednesday of the week was a day off for going into college, because I had already done my camera test. And the evening took us into Bournemouth for a night of drunken escapades. I ended up with the second years Irene and Katherine for most of the night! We went to Yates and Chilli Whites, it was a ridiculously busy night so everywhere really good had massive queues...However, I did get quite drunk and the coach journey back was amazing! I was trying to remember peoples names, and kept shouting out random names...Apparently...There is no Roger in Halls!!

The Thursday I remained quite stationary for the evening...I couldn't do another night out!! I was so gone the last couple of nights I needed a little time off, ready for the friday's

FANCY DRESS NIGHT!
I was the Joker, and I got shitted...Enough said!!

That...Was My Freshers Week!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24