Make me remember...


Well, In A2 graphic Design today Steph told me about her blog, and asked me to make one...I forgot about this, but am now back on it, hopefully will carry on...

So, today...Rather fun i would say...
I woke up late once again, i just don't get how people can wake up on time!
I skipped breakfast, and went straight to my friend A Bee's house. She's one of my best friends. We're both amazing, thats why!
We walked her brother to his school, and off we went to college...I can't remember what we listened to, but i know it ended up being disney songs!

I began the suckish day with AS Film studies, which was quite funny, i've got to make storyboards for coursework, and we were doing a class contribution, and i'm gonna be honest, mine was the funniest...

Once again Ashley was a dick! i don't believe him sometimes...i could actually hurt him!

Then, i had A2 graphics, which was ridiculous. we're with the AS students, and get neglected completely...But hey, what can we do!

When i got back, i watched the inauguration of Barack Obama!! How exciting! Im so glad for him. I felt sorry for Bush not being allowed to the dinner though lol. Never mind...

Now, i've got a busy schedule this week, i have 36 (30 after today) lost episodes to watch by Sunday, when LOST COMES BACK!
how exciting!

Well, lets see if we can remember to do this tomorrow!!
By a!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24