Before the worst...


Well, today was eventful...

Finally got my de-icer back from my sister who borrowed it, and completely forgot to give it me back yay!!
My drive to college was okay, this time the road was open again, so panic averted!!
Film studies, found out my exam is on my birthday :( oh well, never mind...
Ashley was a complete dick. We were working on our storyboards, and Tash brought in some props for us, and Me and Lisa held eachother at gun point! 


it was great, She has the photos on facebook...Anyway, ashley was a miserable sod,  but at least he wasn't speaking to us...Until he decided he was leaving and walked past Charlotte's desk, and all of her stuff wash pushed off... She, as she so normally does, shouted "YOU SILLY BOY", and his bloody reply...

"FUCK OFF BITCH"

Bloody fool...He was lucky he ran into the boys toilets crying!! 

Abbie left for her new work helping her mum, and I had a chat with Steph, and then Lauren, which was pretty awesome. Catching up with old times...Then i went to graphics...
However, i got chucked out for eating as i walked in hahaha so i went and spoke to Mark, who made fun of my accidentally hitting a car :( Then back to Lauren,. and back to the lesson...
I finally got my head round the new fur campaign project...which is pretty good as i was going insane!!
Now i got to find my books!!
Well, then i came home, and sorted out about some trips up to London i want to do, which is all terribly exciting!!
haha


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24