My 2011

Something you will never forget about 2011
Meeting so many more amazing people, especially starting at Vue again in the summer. 
Relationship(s)
Well, my relationship with Melissa Coneeley ended in February and things have been pretty dead since. I'm going to die alone and unhappy.
The best day
Probably Ram's Sluts and Suits party day, that was pretty fun. I had an amazing night. Either that or St Patricks, or just one of the evenings chilling on Tomb Raider, or Jack's nintendo... Things like that.
The worst day
Too many have been bad this year, but the worst would probably have to be the day someone totalled my car.
The most memorable moment
To be honest, I don't think there's much I'll forget about 2011, but I hope the moments I remember the most are the one's where my friends have been there for me, and I've truly cherished that.
Your best friend(s)
Jolly, Beth, Leanne, Melly, Sara & Sean from university. And Abbie, Sarah and Charlie from home. However, I have made and met many good friends this year, including Vue crew, especially Ben Butcher & Lindie Kukkuk.


Your birthday
 Awful, please let me forget it. That whole month was ruined for me. The sooner it's out of my memory the better.
The funnest getaway
Haven't really had many getaways this year, so it'd probably have to be my ICS, sadly enough. I got to go to Pinewood Studios.
New Year resolutions
Turn my life around. Succeed. Try Hard & Be a better friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24