Miniature Disasters & Modern Catastrophes

Documentary is finally being filmed, after many problems and a lot of time. It's not the original idea but we've had to do something which will actually get done. However, disaster #1: We spent nearly 2 hours getting the equipment booked out and we couldn't even film today because our interviewee went AWOL. Which is not what we need when our deadline is in 2 weeks.

Dinner tonight is going to be disaster #2. I had to use a bread mix and it is just going to be awful and I can't even bare to look at the oven now...

I've got more stuff to sort out for the solicitors sorting out my car accident.

I've written my first draft of the case study, but disaster #3 it's too long, and I don't know what to cut out.

Disaster #4 After a couple of days of feeling reasonably okay considering my situation, things are crashing around me, and it's not a good feeling. I'm about ready to break down.

Disaster #5 I can't break down know other people will know...

I need to get back to writing.
I need money
I need too much.

I think this is enough to make me a modern catastrophe.
Get over yourself boy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24