dreams be dreams part XXI

So me, Melissa, Jolly and Yazi were walking around the Willink Road when we caught up with a sweaty Sean who was in his gym clothes, we say Hi and walk on, he tells us he's going to the gym and I tell him we are too.

The new block at Willink has become the Chapel from halls, and I begin to walk up to it, before collapsing to the ground making my knees bleed, and as my face falls to the floor, I crack my teeth. Everyone rushes to see if I'm okay, I begin to laugh as blood pours out of my mouth. I then suddenly stop, and start crying, to which point I completely collapse.

I wake up a day later in hospital, with Sean telling me all that happened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24