Bad Marks :/

So it all blew up last night and my 2 friends can't be friends. As difficult as it is for both of them, it's what's needed. I'm gonna be there for both of them.

I am pissed off today because I got really bad marks in my essay and PDP :( He dissed my english and basically said I have no idea about the industry. OF COURSE I DON'T THAT'S WHY I'M HERE!

On the plus side, I've got a good week planned; Family guy and Potter tomorrow night with Sean, a right awesome send off for Melissa as she goes home for the summer, THURSDAY NIGHT! and then hopefully something fun Friday! And next week I'm gonna try and sort out an Austin Powers Night! Chuck in a load of Lost, Desperate Housewives and Doctor Who, and I may just have a fun time. I deserve it!

I need to sort my hard drive out, it broke the other day and I need to fix it to carry on writing my novel >:(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24