University Life

Okay, So on the 21 September I began my university course of Film Production and Cinematography, at Wiltshire College, Salisbury, partnered with Bournemouth University. So far I have absolutely loved almost every minute of it!

Freshers week was amazing, but we had to do lessons in the day time as well. The first night we had a night at the Social Club booked, but when me and my new flatmates Sara, Ellie and Drew went there, it really was wank. Everyone was quiet and all the tables were really split apart, so we went back to Halls and watched some comedy roadshow, family guy and X factor! Like the cool kids we clearly are!

The day after Sara, Drew and I spent the day playing cards, watching she's the man, and then eventually went to the next freshers planned night. Speeddating... We only went to meet everyone and make some more friends, and althought we didn't want to go to begin with, it was actually a really good night. Met some great new people, and have since stayed friends with them.

The Monday began our course with an induction, and then we had coffee and dohnuts as we met the other people in our course. It was really good but I couldn't shut up! The evening saw a pub quiz night at a place called the Old Ale House. My team, 'buswankers' came about 8th or 9th I do believe, but we did quite shit really. Had lots of fun thought :)

Tuesday we had a test on using the new cameras. They're proper cameras, but I can't remember what they're called! The evening saw our first drinking night out. We began at Whetherspoons I do believe, and ended up in Voodoo and N&Ns, the two main nightclubs of Salisbury. I got so ridiculously wasted before we went out because I played my first ever drinking game, The Ring Of Fire. It's pure evil, especially when your glass is a shot glass! I couldn't even walk properly, so latched myself onto the people closest to me so they could help me walk! As much as I regret getting so drunk, if I didn't, I may not have met Leanne, my new buddy ol' pal! In Voodoo, we ended up dancing stood on the seats, and apparently I was bumping and grinding my flatmate Ryan... Whoops!

More to come soon, Gotta sleep for a bit...Student life is tiring!! Have a laugh at this photo of me Pissed on the Tuesday!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Place in the hospital - Day 18

30 Day Grey's Anatomy Challenge: Favourite Season Finale - Day 24